This document is intended to provide an overview of Zendesk, the ticketing tool utilized by GAN Integrity, to show users how we assist in providing full-service support.
It provides guidance to search the GAN Knowledge Base and provides instructions for submitting, viewing, and responding to GAN support tickets.
Support Center Overview
When accessing the Zendesk ticketing tool at https://support.ganintegrity.com, the below screen will be displayed to all users and will allow various actions and references detailed below:
1. Submit a Request
- Selecting the ‘Submit a Request’ button will direct users to the Request Submission form where they will be able to submit tickets in the ticketing tool for the GAN Support Team to review.
- Before submitting, review our Checklist for Submitting Tickets.
2. Sign In
- To sign in to view/request tickets, please click on Sign In to enter your login credentials or click on Get a password or Forgot password if you need a password.
- If you have not submitted a support request and would like to create an account, click on Sign In > Sign up to create an account.
Note: If you submitted a support request, an account will have been created for you to Sign In and view/manage your tickets. If you are a Compliance Manager and would like to see the tickets submitted by all users in your organization, the Support Team can facilitate this access for you.
3. User Dropdown (after Sign In)
- My activities: This will direct the user to the My Activities page. This page will allow the user to view all tickets that they have submitted or have been CC’d on. Additional details on the Request Submission form are outlined in the section “Status of a Submitted Ticket” below.
- Edit my profile: This will allow the user to edit their name, email, phone number, or even upload a photo for their Zendesk account.
- Change password: This will allow the user to change the password they will enter in order to log in to the Zendesk ticketing tool.
- Sign out: This will log the user out of the Zendesk ticketing tool.
4. Promoted Articles & Knowledge base
- Promoted Articles give you quick access to articles the GAN Support Team is highlighting because they address common issues or because they are highlighting a new feature addition.
- Knowledge base contains user guides on various GAN Modules and is written with respect to the Compliance Manager view as well as the Employee view.
Want to know more?
Suggested next read: Checklist for Submitting a Support Ticket.
Questions are welcome
Contact us through your GAN Solution Delivery Manager, GAN Relationship Manager, or GAN Support.
© 2022 GAN INTEGRITY INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | The information contained in this document is solely for the intended recipient and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of GAN INTEGRITY INC. While every care has been taken in preparing this document, GAN INTEGRITY INC. reserves the right to revise its contents without prior notice.