This article covers the following topics:
About Survey Manager
Survey Manager allows you to create, edit and maintain surveys: these can then be deployed as a task in Campaigns
|NB: To know more about how to add a task to a campaign, please read here.|
Create a draft Survey
- Select Survey Tool from the sidebar and click Create
- In the creation form fill out the necessary information:
- Local Compliance
Label Description Title This title will be visible only to managers and Local compliance managers the survey was shared with. Local Compliance Manager permissions Surveys can be shared with other Local Compliance Managers, you will have to select their name from the drop-down menu. By doing so, the selected Local Compliance Manager will be able to see and edit the survey. Notes Notes can be used to add information. These will be visible only to the managers that have created the survey and to those the survey was shared with.
- After having filled in the needed information, go to the Survey languages Section
- You will see that the default language has already been added, asking to add at least one question:
- Click on Edit () in order to start creating your survey
- The Survey editor page will open prompting you to provide a Title and a Description (optional) to the default language Survey
- You will also notice sections called Questions and Sitemap on the right hand side of the page. Please continue reading to know more about these.
- In the Questions section you can select the type of question to add to your test
Label Description Short Answer () This is a free text field used for short answers. Long Answer () This is a free text field used for long answers. Multiple Choice () Use this to create on-screen radio button options under the main question where users can select only one answer. Check-boxes () Use this to create on-screen checkbox options under the main question where users can select one or more / all possible answers.
- Only for Multiple Choice questions and Check-boxes questions:
- Click on + ADD ANSWER OPTION to add an answer to your question
- You can toggle () Needs explanation if you want the employee to explain why the option was selected (this can be toggled on one or more answers)
- By toggling () Required at least 1 answer the employee will not be able to proceed to the next question if no answer is selected
- Only for Short Answers and Long Answers questions:
- You can toggle () Required to make the question mandatory
- Remember to click on SAVE not to lose your progress.
NB: The SAVE button will be enabled only when the first question (and related answers) has been added
- In the Sitemap section you will see the list of all the questions that have been added to the survey and the type of question (Short Answer, Long Answer, Multiple Choices and Check-boxes).
- By clicking on the 3-dots button () next to a question you will be able to do the following actions with the concerned question:
- Move up ()
- Move down ()
- Duplicate ()
- Remove ()
- Once all the needed questions have been added, click on SAVE and on back () to go back to the survey details page.
Publish a Survey
- Select Survey Tool from the sidebar
- Click on a Draft () Survey
- Click PUBLISH