This article covers the following topics:
About adding tasks to a draft campaign
This section will allow you to add one (or more) recipient groups to your campaign.
The recipients of a campaign must be in a group. From the campaign details page, you cannot select single employees.
NB: Recipients cannot be added once a campaign is Active (), in order to add them to an existing campaign you will have to un-publish the campaign. To know more about how to unpublish a campaign, please read here.
Add recipients to a draft campaign
- From the Draft () campaign details page, go to the Recipients section
- Click on Add your first recipients or on Add recipient ()
- The Add Recipients pop-up will open
- Search for the group you want to roll out the campaign to and check the box next () to the group's name
NB: You can select more than one recipient group by checking () multiple boxes.
- Once you have selected all the recipients you need, click on ADD RECIPIENTS
- Your recipient group(s) will now show as a row in the Recipients section