This article covers the following topics:
About adding tasks to a draft campaign
Tasks include Policies, Surveys, Tests and E-Learnings.
The tasks that are available in the Tasks section list, are only the tasks that have been previously published.
To know more about:
- How to publish a Policy, read here.
- How to publish a Survey, read here.
- How to publish a Test, read here.
- How to publish an E-Learning, read here.
NB: Tasks cannot be added to an Active () campaign, in order to add them to an existing campaign you will have to un-publish the campaign. To know more about how to unpublish a campaign, please read here.
Add a task to a draft campaign
- Select Campaign Manager from the sidebar and select the Draft () campaign
- From campaign details page, go to the Tasks section
- Click on Add your first task or on Add task ()
- The Task Manager form will open
- Search for the group you want to roll out the campaign to and check the box next () to the group's name
- If you click on Show () you will be able to filter the tasks by:
- Policy ()
- Survey ()
- Test ()
- E-learning ()
- Once you found the task(s) that you wish to add, check the box () next to the selected task(s) and then on ADD TASKS
NB: You can select more than one task by checking () multiple boxes.
- Your task(s) will now show as a row in the Tasks section